Monday 5 November 2007

Daily inspiration.


Although my mac skills suck, I've always loved the old traditional cut and paste. Yep, from covering my school books with cute baby pictures at age 14 (thank goodness that maternal instinct is now cowering under a rock somewhere) to my latest obsession with tearing apart bridal mags. Well, every mag except Martha. She's sacred.
That's why I've become addicted to Snippet & Ink. A daily blog featuring wedding theme inspiration boards. It's a concept the Destination Wedding knotties introduced me to, but this blogger has it down to a fine art. Give this woman anything, from colour schemes to fruit to children's books (The Little Prince perhaps?) and she'll turn it into a gorgeous board of images that inspire and enchant any bride to be.

Get inspired at http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/

No comments: